Search for atmospheres
a camp of Dothraki
The Horses of Vaes Dothrak
Vaes Dothrak is the only city of the Dothraki people. It is located in the northeast of the vast Dothraki sea, beneath the Mother of Mountains and near a lake, the Womb of the World. Vaes Dothrak has no walls. It sprawls languorously, baking in the warm sun, ancient, arrogant, and empty. It is large enough to hold every khalasar, were they all to return at once
Comments for "The Horses of Vaes Dothrak"
License details for "The Horses of Vaes Dothrak"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Wind in the Grass by ciccarelli from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Walking on Dirt by Fox Forrester +)
- Horse on dirt by Free File +)
- Tribal Drums by HerbertBoland from http://freesound.org +)
- Horse Running by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Coffee House by sagetyrtle of http://freesound.org +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)
- Medium Wind by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license