Search for atmospheres
The Castle of the Lannisters
Casterly Rock is the ancestral stronghold of House Lannister. It is located on the Western coast of Westeros on a rocky promontory overlooking the Sunset Sea. It overlooks the major city of Lannisport. A major goldmine is located under Casterly Rock. It is one of the most productive in the realm and provides House Lannister with their wealth.
Comments for "Casterly Rock"
License details for "Casterly Rock"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing With A Quill by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Crushing waves by dobroide from http://www.freesound.org/people/dobroide/sounds/78665/ +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- Chimney fire by reinsamba +)
- Wind howling inside a building by sagetyrtle (freesounds.org) +)
- Cough2 by Vinicius +)
- old Castle Background by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license