Search for atmospheres
King's Landing River/Beach Landing
Clash of Kings: King's Landing
Clash of Kings by George R.R. Martin is a series to Game of Thrones. This scene is set at the river invasion of the King's Landing Castle by the Black Water river from House Baratheon's King, Stannis, uncle to the king of King's Landing, Jeoffry of House Baratheon/Lannister. This scene shows one of the deadliest fights within the book over the Iron Throne, a battle between two of the same family. This battle happens in two parts, land invasion and sea invasion, both of which happen at near the same time. The sea invasion is both brutal and bloody, fire that cannot be extinguished is set across the river engulfing hundreds of ships while others continue to fight for dear life as the flames get closer. This scene also sets us up for a major event that happens later on in the story. This scene is also the major tide changer within the battle since if the defending side did not do exactly what it did it would have changed the entire course of the story and the entire plot, even some of the main characters within the story might have been suddenly just stripped away from the plotline if this would have changed.
Comments for "Clash of Kings: King's Landing"
License details for "Clash of Kings: King's Landing"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- intense fire by dynamicell - freesound.org +)
- Wooden Ship by http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Medieval battle infantry by https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9jOmU-qgvM&t=23s +)
- Epic Orchestral Drums by Jack Braglia [www.BlastAudioSolutions.com] +)
- Coastal Waves by jgrzinich on freesound.org +)
- Medieval castle bridge closing by Sergenious (freesound.org) +)
- Deep impact by soundsnap.com *)
- Deep Explosion by TypOnNegatywny from http://freesound.org +)
*) Soundsnap.com license