Search for atmospheres
The Shores of Dragonstone
Once the proud seat of house Targaryen, Stannis Baratheon took over Dragonstone once the Targaryen reign over ended with his brother Robert claiming the throne.
It is a cold island at the entrance of Blackwater Bay, with waves clashing against the shores. In cold nights, it appear that the dragons which bones are buried in the deep basements of the castle are still roaring.
"I never asked for Dragonstone. I never wanted it. I took it because Robert’s enemies were here and he commanded me to root them out."
— Stannis Baratheon
Comments for "Dragonstone"
License details for "Dragonstone"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Airy Pad Low by By Mariusz Jasionowicz - RareSound Production - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Beach Waves by eu mesma +)
- ambience_wind_eerie by Evilface38 +)
- Carnivorous Dinosaur Noises by King Asylus +)
- bat wings flapping by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Crackling Fire by sagetyrtle from http://freesound.org +)
- Dragon roar by skyrim +)
- Thunder by Soundbible.com +)