Search for atmospheres
Harrenhal may be the biggest castle in Westeros, but it is also the most infamous. It's located at the heart of the Riverlands and had never brought any of it's houses or lords and good.
Staying at Harrenhal, you don't have to be surprised if you are crept out. Ghostly and sinister whispers, and creaking old doors dominate this eerie ambience.
"Harren the Black thought this castle would be his legacy. The greatest fortress ever built: the tallest towers, the strongest walls. The Great Hall had thirty-five hearths. Thirty-five, can you imagine? Look at it now... a blasted ruin."
― Tywin Lannister to Arya Stark
Comments for "Harrenhal"
License details for "Harrenhal"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- creepybackground by alextundra from freesound.org +)
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Sword battle simple by freefire66 from http://freesound.org +)
- Breakwater by Klankbeeld from http://freesound.org +)
- bat wings flapping by Mariusz Jasionowicz - www.raresound.co.uk +)
- Horse carriage on city street by Owl on http://freesound.org +)
- bats awakening by sofie from http://freesound.org +)
- ghostly voices by speedenza +)