Search for atmospheres
The Great Hall, cold and damp
Pyke; The iron islands.
At last home again after having arrived at pyke, the iron islands. Not many people seem to recognize Theon. It feels as if he is a stranger here, nothing has changed yet everything has changed. Theon needs to rest before facing his lord father after ten years serving for the Starks at Winterfell. The braziers are lit in the great hall to drive out some of the chill. Some ale and bread have been brought by servants as to fill his needs.
Comments for "Pyke; The iron islands."
License details for "Pyke; The iron islands."
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Writing With A Quill by 6polnic from http://freesound.org +)
- Wind Howling Nighttime by Dynamicell from Freesound.org +)
- Footsteps wood and carpet by ftpalad from http://freesound.org +)
- BeachWaves2-FS by juskiddink from http://freesound.org +)
- calm fireplace by kangaroo +)
- Footsteps on tiled floor by soundmary from http://freesound.org +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)
- page flip by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license