Search for atmospheres
In Winterfell's Library
Rains of Winterfell
A damp day at the end of summer. The little lion of Lannister is in the library picking out some books to take on his trek to the North Wall and you have a kettle on the boil as you read yourself. Somewhere in the castle someone is playing a tune on their lute, you suspect it's Lady Sansa
Comments for "Rains of Winterfell"
License details for "Rains of Winterfell"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Candelabrum guttering by -k-is_the_author +)
- Footsteps with Echo by freesound.org +)
- boiling water nk by harrybates01 from http://freesound.org +)
- Lute - Greensleeves by http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6wZa53B1Rc&feature=related +)
- Rain on Window by InspectorJ From http://freesound.org +)
- drinking by kingloki +)
- Papers Shuffling sc by mohomran +)
- Lone Wolf by y89312 +)