Search for atmospheres
From the Cold Narrow Sea to the Hot Steam of Braavos
The Baths of Braavos
It has been a long, cold, wet voyage from Eastwatch! Now that your Captain, Salladhor Saan has granted shore leave in Braavos, there is only one way to warm the chill in your bones. You head directly to the baths, where the fires burn and the waters steam day and night.
Settling into the hot water you can feel the salt spray and the cold leave you immediately. There is no warmth as welcome. Once your body is warm again you begin to take note of the others who have come to the baths. Maybe there is one other way to chase the chill away?
Comments for "The Baths of Braavos"
License details for "The Baths of Braavos"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- River by Adam_N from http://freesound.org +)
- water_dribble by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- water_splash by junggle from http://freesound.org +)
- Female Moan by Little Rainy Seasons from http://www.freesound.org *)
- Small Group Talking by MentalSanityOff at http://www.freesound.org +)
- Teenagers chatting by reinsamba from http://freesound.org +)
- Female Moaning 02 by unimportant +)
- Brasier by universal-soundbank +)
*) Soundsnap.com license