Search for atmospheres
High Up On The Eyrie
High up the mountains lies the Eyrie, one of the best protected and most silent places in all of Westeros. The only sounds next to the gushing wind are the eagles screeching and the loud noise of Alyssa's Tears.
It's the ancient seat of House Arryn and sits several thousand feet above the valley below. During winter, however, the inhabitants of the Eyrie have to seek refuge against the cold at the base of the mountain in the Gates of the Moon.
Comments for "The Eyrie"
License details for "The Eyrie"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- Huge Waterfall by A.Deathy from http://freesound.org +)
- Chains rattle by By daveinCamas - www.freesound.org +)
- Wind Gust by crashoverride61088 from http://freesound.org +)
- Crow - three times by inchadney +)
- strong breeze by kangaroo +)
- Eagle screech by Western Rivers.com +)