Search for atmospheres
In the Vale of Arryn
The Vale of Arryn
Wandering through the Vale of Arryn can be a wonderful and relaxing trip - unless the wild folks of the mountains are after you.
"The mountains of the Vale are much less hospitable and more difficult to traverse. The valleys scattered between the harsh mountains, are as fertile as any in the Riverlands."
Comments for "The Vale of Arryn"
License details for "The Vale of Arryn"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- crested Hawk by By India - www.freesound.org +)
- Wind Gust by crashoverride61088 from http://freesound.org +)
- Rocky footsteps by Freesound.ord +)
- Horse Running by https://www.sounddogs.com/ +)
- Eagle screech by Western Rivers.com +)
- birds ambience by www.soundsnap.com *)
*) Soundsnap.com license