Search for atmospheres
The great hall of Winterfell
Winterfell (before the war)
The Starks aren't a house to stand on ceremony. When they aren't entertaining their other friends from the North or visitors from the South, the Stark home is filled with the sounds of life. Jon is pouring over a book. Robb is sanding down a practice shield for Bran and Arya. Ned and Catelyn are deep in conversation. And as always the fireplace is lit and there are drinks all around!
At the request of Lady Catelyn Stark, there is no more sparring indoors. You'll have to go outside for that.
Comments for "Winterfell (before the war)"
License details for "Winterfell (before the war)"
Creative Commons Sampling Plus 1.0 License.
List of audio files used:
- hallway ambience by bexhillcollege from http://freesound.org +)
- Sanding a piece of wood by CApsLok from http://www.freesound.org +)
- Book Pages Turning by jetstar from http://youtube.com +)
- drinking from bottle by jlcwoodhead from http://freesound.org +)
- Fireplace by leosalom from http://freesound.org +)
- Indoor adult murmur, couple by MentalSanityOff from http://freesound.org +)
- talking and laughing by PlusMinusZero from http://www.freesound.org/ +)
- Pouring water into glass by RareSound - www.raresound.co.uk +)